Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"The plans are to build the 20,000 tpd plant and concurrently optimize the project and expand to a rate YTD. The current reserve and resources drilled and modeled at Las Cristinas are very large (as demonstrated in the 2007 updated 43-101 technical report filed by Crystallex on SEDAR) and recognized around the world. With additional drilling, exploration and a more current gold price assumption for modeling should grow further and thus the size of the optimized operation is expected to be a multiple of the initial 20,000 tpd plant"

This whole point of giving away 2/3 of the project has really been bugging me. Sitting here after 1:00am and still thinking I cannot help but feel that there is a lot more to the potential size of the gold deposit than we already know. Based on RM's words above, and the price of gold today, it seems to me that there is a LOT more gold in the ground than 25m oz. Given what the Vz gov't is likely to get, plus what the Chinese have been given, guessing about what Mr. Fung would have settled for, and looking at the above statement I would hazard a wild guess that we are looking at much more gold than has been publicly estimated. In my little unsubstantiated projection I would offer that we are looking at upwards of 35-40m oz.

I await the first arrow.. :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply