Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

guys, i have to bring this up. i have no agenda, i dont plan to sell the little bit i have and i dont want to cause any harm to anyone here but we are being diluted to death and it will take some time for kry's pps to rise dramatically imo...

consider this:

assuming kry is in for 10mil oz, what is the highest "price per oz" with regard to PPS you are going to get in venezuela?

post hugo, higher gold prices, low cash costs, fair dealings on the MOC, you might get considerably more but right now the "price per oz" in venezuela is running from $2-$10.....

if kry gets to an average of $200 oz (which i think would be fair/low anywhere else in the world) then we're looking at about $4......

i hope someone can show me where i'm wrong but i think this play has officially changed from a possible whoo hoo 10bagger, to a long term positive return....that's ok, it beats going BK, but it does seem like kind of a let down after such a long brutal ride.

New Message
Please login to post a reply