Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Given the fact that I've held my original big block of KRY stock since 1999 I have to consider myself a hopeful stockholder.

I've traded a few thousand shares here and there over the years but the big block I've owned for 11 years.

11 years of hearing, "we're thisclose to the permit".

Therefore I have to be realistic about the permit now. I don't think it's a done deal.

If the permit was a done deal it would have been announced before the PR about the proposed Chinese JV, or at the same time as Monday's announcement.

I agree, given that KRY was on the brink of bankruptcy, Fung made a smart move to align KRY with the Chinese. But that doesn't mean the permit is a done deal. If I was a done deal I don't think KRY would have needed to dilute the stock further to show they have arbitration money in the bank.

Many times in the past private placement financing has taken place and, each time, someone on these boards has said, "They must know something good is coming soon or they wouldn't have invested so much money even at that sweetheart share price".

Did something great happen soon after those private placement deals? No. Only more dilution and the stock drifted further down. Or.....Chavez said something stupid in the press and the stock fell off another cliff.

Will it be different this time? I don't know. It can't be predicted.

Nothing is ever predictable in Ven.

If it was predictable then I don't think the stock would be 44 cents and drifting further down each day. The market has strong doubts and so do I.

The money the Chinese have already invested in KRY is just Egg McMuffin money to them. I don't think they lose face if the deadline is not met and they walk away from this JV.

It will just be another deadline Ven has not met.

In fact, have they EVER met a deadline?

Just being realistic.

Cividale

New Message
Please login to post a reply