Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"Many hoped and speculated for months that the Chinese might be the only chance to build the mine --"

Correct, most on here started speaking Chinese first and a long time ago, shows we are in the loop here and its not all talk

one more positive, we were able to hang on to long lead time equipments, give us an edge, much faster timeframe to production with KRY in, things could work out well for KRY and shareholders if we get that elusive permit and surely the Chinese can only help in moving that along, although we had to give up a lot in that deal and further dilution today may be in a better position today, what I would have prefer is today financing only, get some cash to hold us over and continue to try and go it alone with Arb. as a last resort, if all had worked out with permit in hand there would be no problem raising construction capital via loan and equity financing, we may have had to give 1/5 as compare to giving up 2/3 of asset (Las cristinas) plus 1/5 of Crystallex

I understand how many feel on here, it like being in a long long drawn out fight, did I say long, only in the end having to give up most of what you fought for and retain a smaller portion as a consolation, I remember reading the PR first thing after getting out of bed and thinking this is the best we get after all this time, was happy to see the run up in the pre-market and on open, knew when the news sink in it may pull back.

The financing came at an opportune time with a higher share price (not $0.30) who knows, with cash in hand and room to manoeuvre they could kill the Chinese deal, who the heck know how this will end, its not over yet....

New Message
Please login to post a reply