Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

All you whiners/weiners that have infiltrated here and try to infect this board --------------IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE FORESIGHT OR CONFIDENCE in what is happening - SELL your miserable shares and GET the F out and away from this board. You all know who you are. THE fact is that you can't see past your shortsighted nose. CRRC is ineffect the Chinese Gov't - 1. they're loaded with $USD that down the road is going to lose value. 2. China needs every conceivable commodity in the world to continue their Economic growth. 3. VZ economy & and idiot Chavez are in deep doo/doo and need a white knight(in the case asian). 4. China is already there in the OIL market and they are building refineries in China that can crack the heavy VZ crude(right now only the US have refineries that can use the heavy oil). 5. CRRC is the beginning of Chinas explotiation of VZ resources with many more mining areas to come. 6. If Chavez F's with them, they leave and buy another country that needs their $$$. 7. The negotiation of everything for LC is done and Chavez is holding the vasoline jar because he has no choice and China knows it. 8. since before 6/3/10 the contracts are being prepared and will be executed in the next few weeks. 9. China has a Trillion+ of $USD and NO other country on the planet does other than the US treasury printing presses. 10. Chavez can see China is his ticket to retain power - his only concern is probably that China will take VZ over as the Japanese have taken over Peru. This is my opinion and I'm stickin with it. $.42/sh for KRY is a steal and I'm stealing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply