Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Close to 450 million fully diluted shares, what is the asset worth per share?

EZ Street

Agree 100 % with what you just posted. Richard's hands have been tied behind his back for so long. Now, he can really market Las Cristinas to the institutional investment community.

Many people, for understandable reasons, can not see beyond Hugo Chavez. Those that can understand and appreciate the Chinese connection, the future for gold, the debasement of currencies and the strong chance for serious inflation/hyper-inflation will understand the cashflow potential of the new deal.

I think many posters will be surprised when we get the halt, when the permit gets issued and the speed at which we reach $ 2.00. Management aren't in this for $ 2, $ 3, $ 5. They are in this for much higher values. Should we test $ 1500 - $ 1600 per oz, this Fall, as I think we will then watch-out because KRY will be a sure takeover target for those players in the market - GG, ABX who can afford the diversity of a Venezuelan asset to stick in their mine portfolio. Maybe we wouldn't have to take a capital gain on a sale but hold GG shares and sell them over time using the various put options available.

The opportunities are just huge. For those that have held, averaged down I would encourage you, now that we are so close to the promised land to demonstrate a bit more patience.

Unfortunately, many will sell on the first pop and will miss the real opportunity.

Anyway, to each their own.

have a nice weekend all.

Teutracker

New Message
Please login to post a reply