Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

(Would you rather we go bankrupt GW? No. I'd rather we did not go bankrupt AND did not get screwed by our financial advisor. Some guys want it all..)

GW. I would go one step further and say that I would really prefer if it didn't sometimes seem as if the sole purpose of KRY's existence was to allow various investment industry insiders to profit from their advance knowledge of virtually every significant event. That is what scares me about our contingent JV.

We don't have a JV yet.

We have a deal to try to negotiate a JV which may or may not come to fruition.

We don't have a permit. We think maybe this time we'll get it because the Chinese are involved.

Meanwhile I would bet the farm that a lot of money was made recently by the people who knew how this possible JV/financing thing was going to play out.

As CJR pointed out there is a long history with KRY of these kinds of tantalizing situations never actually delivering anything of value for shareholders but nonetheless being used successfully to generate profits for the select few with hard advanced knowledge.

I really hope it's going to be different this time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply