Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Jun 16, 2010 05:06PM
Jun 16, 2010 08:31PM
Jun 16, 2010 08:55PM
Jun 16, 2010 10:00PM
Jun 16, 2010 10:18PM
Jun 16, 2010 10:46PM

You know EZ. I read your post and you haven't actually refuted a single point I made.

The extensions to the contract life are optional at the discretion of CVG/VZ. They are under absolutely no obligation to extend the contract and there is no evidence RIGHT NOW to indicate that they will.

Likewise for the amount of gold that gets mined. KRY can do feasibility studies from now until eternity and it means squat unless CVG/VZ AGREES to those changes and there is no evidence RIGHT NOW to suggest that they will.

I don't know how to evaluate a gold mine. Well clearly EZ you don't either. But I know what the MOC says and I can do the math.

People deserve a realistic picture of our actual situation RIGHT NOW, POST JV and POST PERMIT and not some kind of fantasy scenario based on unjustifiable optimism.

The arguments you are using are the same kinds of hype that were used to lure people into KRY back when it was sitting at 3-4-5-6 dollars per share. Many people who believed that hype have been badly burned and the evidence clearly supports the probability that those days are gone forever.

Jun 17, 2010 10:30AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply