Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

EZ I'm glad you're actually acknowledging that your posts are full of numbers based on pure fantasy.

In fact, I am sorry to say that most of the numbers I am seeing are pretty much based on wishful thinking and fantasy from posters stoned on KRY.

The actual MOC that is the basis for the prospective JV is for a 20,000 ton/day operation mining approximately 1 gram of gold/ton ore and with a duration of 20 years. At current gold prices this makes KRY's share of the TOTAL VALUE OF THE GOLD before mining cost, taxes etc. etc around $100.000,000/year or 2 billion dollars over the life of the contract. That makes around $4.00/sh (using fully diluted share count) for KRY less the cost of mining, taxes etc. which could leave KRY with about $2.00/sh TOTAL REVENUE over the 20 year life of the contract.

And that's only if the mining law gets changed and they get to sell the gold at a fair price.

Please feel free to check my math and explain to me how we can possibly see the kind of high single digit and even double digit share prices that I am seeing on this board.

Don't tell me that gold is going to $5,000/oz. or that we will get to mine way more gold than what is specified in the MOC. Try to stick to the facts as they are right now or within a reasonable time frame.

New Message
Please login to post a reply