Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

All of the below are meant to disrupt, confuse, cause doubt, shake loose shares and/or drive the share price down. Reaction only ads fuel to the fire, and insures a continuing flow of this crap. The following posts should serve as a wake up call. This continual flow of negativity will dwindle only when it garners no response, and rest assured, this is my last response to Zwizzelztikk. I can only suggest the rest here follow suit. The thrid quote (in quotes) exemplifies the person that wrote it to a T.

The only desperation I see is on the part of KRY senior cult members desperately trying to explain away the 45 cent/sh. SP.

Let's hope that what they want is in our best interest and that the Chinese elephant doesn't decide to role over on us.

"The kind of scammy dealings that VET was referring to are SOP on Wall Street and BAY Street. These people are some of the dirtiest, most dishonest, lying little P'SOS that ever inhabited this planet."

I know too many people on this board who trusted KRY management and their BAY street buddies and put substantial money including retirement funds into KRY stock at 3-4-5-6 dollars a share.

Yes, but given the sheer volume of ultra pumper posts, this board will then be worth billions.
And if perchance they don't, they can always seek justice through the VZ or Chinese legal systems. LOL.

One concern I still have is that China's real need is for oil and other industrially significant resources. They don't need gold or money. They could build and operate the mine at a loss, leaving most of the gold in VZ, and get paid off on the side with other resources leaving KRY and its shareholders SOL.

I guess we can safely assume that this isn't one of the high level officials that has expressed support for our cause. Too bad he's the guy that has to sign off on the permit."

New Message
Please login to post a reply