Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Makin, on the down side my final, absolute line in the sand is a close below 20 cents on the amex which is a very obvious support line. I will take a small loss if that actually happens but I really don't think that it will.

I am also looking at the trend line drawn from the Dec. 2008 10 cent bottom through the Nov. 2009 20 cent bottom which is now around 34-35 cents. I will tolerate a breach of that line but not for more than a few days max.

On the upside, for now, I will keep watching that same trend line. I will try to stay long until it is breached regardless of price. KRY's last multi year uptrend lasted about 10 years so who knows how high we could go if the trend continues.

I will also trade BARFS (breakout and run formations which take us way above the ma's) but I don't have any hard numbers to give you.

Simple basic stuff. That's my approach to KRY right now. Hope it helps a little.

New Message
Please login to post a reply