Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Hey CJR,

I told everyone on the board I was attending, and if you look through the posts I offered to ask questions on behalf of the members. I didn't get any requests from you.

Some questions are not worth asking at the formal Q&A as the answers were going to be the standard line. KRY is still in the process of issuing the short prospectus for the recent PP and Robert Fung wasn't going to release anything that was going to be covered in the prospectus according to Richard Marshall.

Now I was able go get answer for my question on "optimized production capacity" from speaking to Robert Crombie and Richard Marshall and the hints from Robert Fung and I was able to deduce the most likely answer from their comments. That was the pressing question for me.

Was I, Newfie, EZ, Leutracker or Midas supposed to anticipate what questions you or the other members wanted asked?

I offered, you had your chance.

What was the pressing question you had eh?

New Message
Please login to post a reply