Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: cividale ask BASHer question, then answers with more questions/is Cividale RC?

I know for a fact that Cividale is "real", has attended AGM's, and has been in this for quite some time. Followed his posts, many frustrated (you should have seen some of mine!), over the years and believe him to be long and wanting nothing more than for this to pop big time. I think everybody should lay off him. And Cividale, I think it's a legitimate question about Chavez and the Russians. So many conflicting stories. I have gone very long here, put my lungs into this now, but that doesn't mean I still can't be scared of the other shoe dropping, just like it has so many times on me since 1997. Some of us have a long history of getting kicked in the nuts here. I'm a big boy and accept my decisions to stay in this. Cividale deserves some slack. Just my opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply