Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Lets all just forget RC and remember what he represents...

Wow! It is early on a Saturday morning I must admit I am surprised to be reading all the recent chat over the last 48 hours and thought I was on another board. Allow me to just say this:

1. RC is a definite paid basher which means he fabricates fictious stories to support his paid agenda. (I have had email communications in the past form RC and I would not be surprised if he emails me again warning me not to say any thing about him.) He is not telling the truth and just wants to instill doubt and it appears he was successful. Guys and Gals do not give him the satisfaction of getting you all riled up. I would not send him any emails or communications in any form or shape as that is his measurement tool to gauge his success. Let's just pretend he does not exist. I wish I could avoid saying his name in this email in the first place, but it needs to be said and will be the last time.

2. RML traded on Friday closing at .23 cents. That should tell us something. The markets do not have much confidence in RML at the moment and/or what RC is attempting to spu to prop up RML to earn his income. Wait until the cheques stop to RC and you will in all probability see a very different article from VHeadline stating something that RML will never get their permit to mine or something like that. He has an established precedence and will be predictable so he will attempt to get you riled up again and again. So just ignore his rubbish and lets find our dilengence elsewhere; you deserve that.

3. Ignore RC and the trash he puts out and should you be compelled to read his humours comments just laugh and move on. Lets not take him seriously. He doe not deserve your time and attention.

Have great weekend all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply