Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

are some of the finest men I know. They put up with a great deal here and though most think they act in some God-like capacity, with no rules governing them, they are completely mistaken. If Agoracom found fault in who they were, how they were moderating a board or what they were posting, then they wouldn't be among us...let alone in a place of responsibility. These men make this board the great place it is by keeping things clean, relevant and upbeat. They don't get paid for the time consuming and often difficult work they do. They do it out of the kindness of their heart, their interest in KRY and their fondness for us. So that we might have a half way decent place to come together and share our thoughts.

I was a Hub leader for a few months and experienced first hand what our leaders deal with on a daily basis. Numerous PMs attacking them and others on the Board. Disputes like you wouldn't believe....personal attacks. What we see as regular posters is a fraction of what goes on each and every day. So to cast stones and make a judgement call on why someone was banned, without knowing the entire story is completely unfair. For a hub leader to lose his cool and post here in public tells me that he has been assaulted in private and is merely defending himself to the board. Which should not even have to be the case. If an action is taken against someone, it was done for a reason and with good cause. Banning or pulling a post is not a random judgement call my friends. It is after many warnings and emails that someone is finally let go.

Believe me, there is nothing our Hub Leaders would like more than to have peace on this board.....and peace for themselves. Discussion that flows both ways and allows for all thoughts, opinions and ideas.....done in a tolerant, respectful manner. Hell, they have cried out for it on several occasions and their cries have fallen on deaf ears. When it escalates....someone will get banned to restore order. The majority here are a polite, civil group, that operate under the rules Agoracom has set forth. Our leaders enforce these rules, while still maintaining a very liberal stance so that all sides can be heard and considered. Those who have been with us for a while, can attest to the fact that in the past, there was zero tolerance.

We are entering an exciting time for our KRY, yet there has been nothing but bickering since news of the JV broke. It breaks my heart to see good people, who contribute a great deal, leave because of friction. All of us can get our point out there....without bringing down our neighbor.

I love you guys, my KRY and this Board!

Pam

New Message
Please login to post a reply