Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

On NYSE - KRY sp still running somewhat flat and around the big four-oh. Daily Stoch and MACD have turned for the better. Volume low today. For the shorter term, 60min techs have been showing accumulation with sp running at the upper BB and stoch and Mac Bullish. Going back to the Daily Technicals, the OBV appears to show sneaky accumulation since June 28.

S&P500 and Dow technicals look to have bottomed a couple of days ago, and with the last couple of booming-good-times days, there may be some profit taking going on to hold them back. Market is a bit mixed at this time. Banks are Green, Energy (except BP) is Green, TelComs (except T) Red, RecessProofers Red. Looks like there is some faith in this Market, so Monday may show a Mutual Fund pop. Housing (cannot stress this enough) will still come into play in the near future. Choose wisely as this Market can be unforgiving.

Gold taking off since close of Hong Kong last night. Topped $1210, but seems to be running out of steam.

On Options - Options provide tremendous leverage and low risk for a big reward. Properly played, they provide many options to the investor-speculator. Gee, guess that is why they are called Options.

On Aircraft - Since growing up next to Travis AFB, aircraft have been a part of life here. Travis is a supply base and the planes are cool and big (if you have never been close to a C-5 you should someday), but not as cool as Todd's pic. Although, have to admit that my faves are the F-15 and A-10. F-14 (now decommissioned) on the Navy side, AH-1 for Army and Marines.

On Stansbury - Stan and Barry are currently in the backroom making up, oops, ... ummm providing up-to-date research (yeah, that's the ticket!), concerning all kinds of wonderful, ...uh relevant, stuff, ...errr - information concerning stocks they cover. Stan is my cousin. He is missing teeth. Stan lives in the Minnie Winnie plugged in on the other side of my garage. Barry is my sister-in-law's, second-cousin's, brother's, half-step-sister's, buddy-of-a-buddy. Twice removed. Barry bears a striking resemblence to me... CJR, it is time to take profit... ;-)

TGIF. No furlough, just a regular day off. Hope all are having a decent Friday and your weekend is a good one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply