Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

You bet EZ,

One thing that amazes me if you take other runs KRY has had and taken their short interest history into consideration we normally would have had more short interest. So far since the deal announcement a little over 1M in the US and 3M in Canada is short.

This is why I am amazed. These are the shares traded totals for the US and Canada for the day of the deal including the following 2 days.

84,021,642 shares trade June 7,8 and 9. That is some volume!

Now the question is who traded so many shares and was this a washout of people sitting in KRY for so long it was their opportunity to get out? Someone also purchased a bunch of shares as well. As they say for every seller there has to be a buyer :)

I don't believe it could be any part of the partnership based on what it says in the agreement (I could be wrong) and it wouldn't seem prudent for them to commit yet until the closing of all of the transactions.

From the agreement:

CRRC shall have the right to participate in any

future equity financings

New Message
Please login to post a reply