Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Lamper...I think the response to ongoing deflation in asset prices will be another money drop by the FED (covertly if not overtly) notwithstanding increasing resistance to monetization by a Congress fearful of being voted out of office for over-spending. Technically, gold looks like it may be heading lower in the short term, but the long term trend is still up as faith is sequentially lost in global currrency markets. My bigger fear is that the stock market may take a dive in the short term which would not bode well for the gold shares....especially if gold is experiencing a short term correction at he same time. My hope is that pending "news" will help insulate KRY from a possible downturn in the stockmarket.

Gold is going to go up because of lost faith in paper currencies....even as de-leveraging in certain asset classes (deflation) occurs. Have you seen what they charge at the convenience store for Twinkies lately? It seems like the cost of basic everyday needs (fuel, food, insurance, etc.) and, of course, taxes just keeps going up.

New Message
Please login to post a reply