Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I guessing Jimmijazz is probably the most accurate in the share price prediction.

I don't believe in this stealth buying idea. I believe the market is staying away from KRY because it stinks. It stinks because of KRY's history. It stinks because LC is controlled by Chavez and it stinks because the gold sale law has yet to be revised in KRY's favor.

Therefore, like Jimmijazz, I don't see a skyrocketing of the share price if the permit is granted.

Plus I don't see this proposed JV, and permit that comes with it, as a risk-free done deal. And the market agrees with me.

But.......that being said I DO believe that if the JV goes through, with the permit, the KRY share price will rise overtime (1-2 years). I can't predict the numbers but I do believe we're in a better position than we were before April and I do believe the stock will rise higher than our current 40 cents. Therefore I'm not selling.

A lot could go right to boost the price: gold sale revision in KRY's favor, Chavez going public in his praise of the JV with KRY, (better yet-Chavez being voted out of office by a fed up populace) TV promotion of the stock, a huge jump in the POG, etc,

But, as we've seen in the past, a lot could also go wrong. What looks positive for KRY is twisted into a negative by the press, tree-hugger problems in Bolivar, a coup or assassination that puts everything on hold, a huge drop in the POG, etc.

We'll just have to hope, as we've always done, and wait for the machine to grind forward.

Cividale

New Message
Please login to post a reply