Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Who gets the permit is not important ( NOT important) !!! A plan was submitted for the LC MINE PROJECT. When the the permit is issued it may go through several entities,in the end, or bottom line, the LC MINE PROJECT will receive the permit.

He did say that the have recently met with all entities and there are NO problems and everything is on track for the end of month signing.

Has for SP its almost anyones guess, but do to the accelerated production plan from 40yrs to about 15 yrs, cash flow will also be accelerated. That would indicate a larger SP. One way or another our share price will continue to climb.

I do not hear any talk about a buyout, but if the price where right any good business man would sell. I am not saying they are looking for a buyout just the opposite. I great the feeling this project is huge and getting better as time goes on.

.80 to 1.20 within a yr is laughable to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOSS KENT

New Message
Please login to post a reply