Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I sit here in my modest home and wait day in and day out for NEWS. I will be honest, over the past years I have traded this stock. I was in under 3.oo and watched go to 6.00 then sold to break evenish. I bought some more another time and lost a little. I have never before seen this as an investment......never. Years have gone by and I have come to the realization (with a little help from a hub leader) that the now 40,000 shares I own are an investment. Yes, this may pop and then go down a little. Yes, itmay go to 2.00 then back to 1.10 or less. But, after the chinese stablize this mine and word of progress makes its way to investors and analyst come back on board this will be incredible. A lot of "investors have gotten burned by this stock when it was a pure trade because of the potential it was to become an investment. It was hard to tell if it was going to explode or implode.

If there was ever a time to believe that this little engine that could....can, it is now. I am done buying when if it drops a penny or two. I am done with thinking about selling at 2 times my entry. I am done checking this stock daily, hourly or by the tick. When this deal is done and gold is pouring out of the mine and the price stabilizes I will sell. Until such time I will no longer fret about a penny here or a nickel there. I am prepared to lose small or win hugely.....and that is a nice place to be.

Go long or go home\

stu

New Message
Please login to post a reply