Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Gustavo, there you go again. Mixing different numbers.

Gold is $1183 today not $850. The last report only took the reserves to 22 million for $850 gold. So you want to use $850 gold but the future amount of 500 million shares. As of the bought deal closing we have 370 million shares not 500 million. If the over allotment goes ahead we have 405 million.

How many ounces do you think will be shown with $1183 gold or $1500. I used 500 million shares because that is probably what we will have in the future just like we will have 27-30 million ounces in the future.

If you want to believe or purport that our valuation will be based on 500 million shares, 16.8 million ounces and gold at $550 an ounce you go ahead. Until I see some factual up to date information I will let you play the number game.

Now that I have read enough of your posts I know who you are. Have fun while you can!

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply