Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I think it is ludicrous to label somebody a nitwit and a basher, just because he seems to be misguided a bit and using wrong numbers. Maybe he did it on purpose but if he has half a brain, he should have known, this tactic does not work on this board.

On a different subject: Speculation regarding the PPS before, after or during the permit is a nice pasttime, Nothing more. The big money will come when we start mining with a tremendous cashflow. This will take 2-3 years.

Someone said our Chinese friends can build a 60,000 ton mine in 2 years is probably too optimistic. We have some critical equipment for a 20,000 t/d plant. Delivery time for some items will become a constraint. My guess is that we will start generating some money with the 20,000 t/d plant. The modular design is such, that expanding in multiples 20,000 t/d is easily achieved.

At $950 gold we have about 25 million ounces, With funds available for drilling and remember the deposit is open at depth, ultimate reserves could well exeed 30 million ounces.

RM mentioned to me today, they will probably optimize the life of the mine to something like 15 years. That would translate ( if my arithmetic is correct) into processing 120,000 t/d with a gold production of 1,5000,000 ounces per year. No matter what the crooks of the Central Bank decide, that will still be a rarher healthy cashflow.

Other than that, everyting seems to be on schedule, when agreement is reached and the t's are crossed and thei's dotted , there will be a PR and shareholders will get a mailing with ballots etc. within a week after that.

He also told me, he has not received a single voice of descent neither from the big shareholders nor from any retail shareholder.

Good night to all

Rob

New Message
Please login to post a reply