Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

More value to KRY, without any % going to CRRC, other than our 1/3 share of producing the gold. Seems to me that KRY will be earning more than what they get from the LC deal.

While I believe the future is so bright we'll need shades, I think that any and all additional gold mining in Venezuela will be done by the JV, maybe to the exclusion of everyone else, so we get 1/3 of the results and fund 1/3 of the costs although at least initially CRRC will front us any needed funds.

The upside is that we can provide the mining plans and CRRC can rapidly deliver the permits and quickly build any needed infrastructure.

For those that are waiting to get into KRY and have doubts, the "proof of concept" will come quickly enough with CRRC delivering the permit on LC in a timely fashion. Then RM can market the stock to institutions and the JV can start pursuing other projects, including low hanging fruit like LB -- but first things first, i.e. the LC permit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply