Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Your dismissing the Sir Li Ka Shing influence. As RM said, in his attempt to divert attention away from Sir Li, RF used his own contacts to put the JV together. Well Sir Li IS a very major contact. My view is that KRY & CREC are joined at the hip in all of these mining endeavors for a Loooong time - possibly outside of VZ as well. The other point to keep in mind is the 19.9% shareholder position - In everything I've read, it is more than likely that it was RF's negotiation that the Chinese have an interest in KRY so as to motivate them into securing the Permit and moving LC forward. I don't believe it was the other way around. This JV comes back to influence- remember Hutchison Wampoa controls approx 15% of ALL the shipping ports in the WORLD and it would be in HW's interest to have a few in VZ to move all these commodities that are being exploited. It is not out of the realm of reality that KRY/CRRC behind CREC that this Corp moves from Jr to Middle Tier to Major in the future. Come 7/30 when the JV becomes ratified Kry wil get a significant increase in SP and again at Permit. We've found the Yellow Brick Road and it is NOT leading to OZ.

New Message
Please login to post a reply