Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: Someone call CRAMER.

posted on Jul 22, 10 11:50AM Use the IP Check tool [?]

http://www.forbes.com/2008/02/25/china-railconstruction-ipo-markets-equity-cx_vk_0225markets05.html

The railroad construction firm kicked off a roadshow presentation to institutional investors in Hong Kong on Monday after it had secured nine cornerstone investors, including Cheung Kong Holdings (other-otc: CHEUY - news - people ) Chairman Li Ka-shing, Henderson Land (other-otc: HLDVF - news - people ) Chairman Lee Shau-kee, the Singapore government's investment arm Temasek Holdings, New World Development (other-otc: NDVLY - news - people ) chairman Cheng Yu-tung, CITIC Pacific (other-otc: CTPCY - news - people ), Bank of China (other-otc: BACHF - news - people ) Investment, China Life Group (parent of the publicly traded China Life Insurance (nyse: LFC - news - people )) and Yale University, to subscribe a total of $450 million worth of H-shares

CB,

No one is trying to discredit your DD, but you did post the above article to support your idea of a Li Ka-Shing connection with our JV partners.

This article is clearly about CRCC. JimmiJazz and I just pointed this out.

HK News - Dec 6th

[ IPO ]

Li
Ka Shing Foundation and Chow Tai Fook Nominee have secured positions as anchor investors in China Railway Group's HK$19.2 billion initial public offering, market sources said. They will invest a combined sum of less than US$80 million. Nine cornerstone investors including China Life (SEHK 2628, announcements, news) Insurance, Singapore's GIC, Rocket Capital, Kerry Holdings, Sun Hung Kai Properties (SEHK 0016), Henderson Land Development (SEHK 0012), Och Ziff, Wharf (Holdings) (SEHK 0004) and China Investment Corp had earlier taken up a HK$3.2 billion chunk of the offering. Cornerstone investors cannot sell their shares within a year of the offering while anchor investors, who are not subject to a lock-up period, can sell their shares immediately. China Railway, the world's third-biggest construction contractor, fixed the price of its H-share offering at the high end of HK$5.78 after marketing the deal at between HK$5.03 and HK$5.78.

Good luck to all Kry investors. Not to sure why some here try to discredit posters that have actually done their DD.

I can guarantee you Kry having ties with Li ka shing and JV' with the Massive China Govt/HK traded corporation is a HUGE benefit.

Regards,

CommodotiesBull

The above article you posted does show a connection between China Railway group and Li Ka-Shing's charitable foundation.

So what?

"I can guarantee you Kry having ties with Li ka shing and JV' with the Massive China Govt/HK traded corporation is a HUGE benefit."

Impressive statement CB, but it would be more impressive if you can back it up with your DD.

I want to see your DD on this, and I'm sure the rest of the board will too.

NZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply