Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

There is no information on it because it will be between China and VZ. I don't know if it is verbal or on paper but no way China goes into this not knowing if they will make money.

JJ....So this critically vital information is all hush hush....not for nosey shareholders of the minority partner who could (arguably) be expected to vote on the deal without the benefit of any of these crucial details? Fung saying "we expect" the permit...rather than saying "we will HAVE the permit" by such and such a date are two different things. No? Are you down and jiggy with voting on this deal in August (presuming we make that deadline and everything goes according to plan) not having any Gazetta disclosure or public affirmation from Fung regarding the details of the gold sale law, exchange rate terms and permit?

I'm simply playing devils advocate here. I understand full well that beggers can't be choosers and we will vote 'yes' with or without this information. My point is if these details have been worked out....then give public disclosure to the KRY shareholders before the vote.

New Message
Please login to post a reply