Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Am I short!! are you for real, I did a little research on CRRC and found a JV with an Australian miner and posted it, as with any investor I search to see what their track record on moving this project forward and found it stall and then posted that thinking they were at fault, further search led me to believe there may have been a credibility issue with the Australian mining co. and posted what I found as I always do.

Now if you are expecting me to cherry pick only good positive news well that's not the way I roll, people come to this board for info, ideas, opinions, insights, resources and news, I believe when someone is investing their hard own money you should share what you find without bias and hope they and everyone do the same

Got to say Pen, I'm surprised that this hasn't been found and posted yet and by your reaction, I thought you were one for finding any related info, this was my first real search on CRRC, just posting what I found, not that I care but judging from the drop in my rating seems a lot on here were also unhappy with those posts

New Message
Please login to post a reply