Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

GW,

I'm not a technician... But, I play one on the Agoracom KRY Board...

As an actor on vacation, I currently can't see my cue cards,... and the Fidelity link does not work for me for some reason. Wingin' it here... Using chicken bonz...

The thing about any of the technicals is that you look for them to be doing something that they shouldn't. Technicals are a graphical representation of the emotional buying and selling. They can sometimes predict, but are never a guarantee.

The technicals usually follow the SP. Or, is it SP follows the technicals. Darn it, where are those cue cards... Anyway, they all should follow in a somewhat semi-orderly fashion.

If OBV shows a reversal of whatever sp is doing, then there is a que (que card?) that the sp could make a move opposite of whatever it is doing.

For KRY: The Daily OBV did fall off of the table on June 7 and 8. SP opened above 0.70 and closed just above 0.50, then down the next day to about where it is today. So, over those two days, SP dumped while OBV fell off of the table. It all makes sense in a goofy sort of way. The announcement was apparently used as an opportunity for some to turn a quick buck. As more details of the deal came out it seems SP has flattened and OBV has flattened.

Cat-in-a-Basket? Shouldn't it be a chic... Awww, fuhgetaboudit. I'm switching over to tea leaves.

New Message
Please login to post a reply