Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

GREAT message Cividale:

I too could write a message as good as yours.... All I have to do.... is think up all the negative stuff possible and post....

All I have to do.... is be a glass half empty kind of guy.... and look for the worstpossible scenario....

All i have to do.... is take all the positive intel I have discovered and researched and learned.... and take the totally opposite side of the argument....

Cividale: from a 15+ year kry investor to a 13 year investor.... I can do that.... and I assure you my sad story is as bad as yours if not worst....

but, I choose not to.... I may get pissed off and frustrated and angry as hell.... I may pick up the phone and challeng bob or ritchie rich.... but, I choose to look at the positive side and believe that this will be resolved and that all will be right in the world..... if I was as negative as what you are portraying... I do not think I would remain an investor... in this stock or any stock

flash

New Message
Please login to post a reply