Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

My concern with the extended time to sign the Agreement is that it gives the parties more time to find that piece of info that might cause them to have second thoughts about some part of the deal. It's that "due diligence" thingy.

There is a reason that all "the t's have to be crossed...". Until it's signed, it's not binding.

I agree with those who have posted that an extension of the drop-dead date is probably not something that needs to be announced; and that if the deal had fallen through it would probably have to be reported. I also believe that there is no obligation to announce that the JV has been signed. And CRRC may have placed in the JV agreement tighter rules on public disclosure. Remember, they are not used to operating under any kind of public scrutiny. I do not believe that CRRC has any concern whatsoever for KRY's shareholders. Consequently, I believe that we, and the public, will be given info only as necessary to satisfy statutory obligations, at least at the start. As we get closer to a mine, there ill be enough info in the public domain, that KRY will then be able to engage in promotion. I don't thin k they will be able to much before the permit is given, and mine construction begins.

New Message
Please login to post a reply