Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: my two cents, (and if this keeps up that's all I'll be worth)

This is a done deal. The downward pressure on sp is being exerted by the 'forever honest and upstanding' institutionals, who, as we all know, 'would never manipulate or play any dirty tricks in order to weasle in and snap up shares at the absolute lowest possible price.' Taking advantage of no news, extended deadlines and the silence of the kry management lambs, I'm seeing consistent relative high volume day after day, and consistent hammering of the sp... as a comparison, grz is sitting in arbitration mode, with much less of a future in sight, yet it's sp is .94, it's volume dismal at best. I assume most of us on this board are retail, (as much as one can assume anything on the internet) and we're being squeezed to the max. I expect the squeeze to continue right through the next announcement...the sp has been doing exactly opposite of what it should have done upon the original announcement, and that was huge. But I could be wrong, and the only way I can average down is to sell all my shares and hope the price doesn't spike while I'm waiting for it to drop further...it's a catch 22 I've been caught in several times with kry, sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't...this catch 22, this limbo/purgatory we, as small time retailers are forced to endure doesn't seem to matter much to our management. In that sense, I think they're out of touch with the street, they're working on a different level, and retail doesn't represent much of a percentage of the held shares. IMO that percentage is dropping daily as more and more frustration, fear, anxiety along with the soft bashing takes reason and logic and turns them to fodder. And the institutionals move in quickly to gobble up the spoils. Is this fair? Absolutely not. Criminal? Probably. But that's the entire state of the market at this point in space, and we chose to be here knowing that. I've been in kry since Cramer pumped it and I walked into a public library to check my stock and walked out 4 grand richer...if there's one thing I've learned over the years, it's that kry will always spike eventually. That's a given. Hang in there. Institutionals wan't to eat your lunch...I for one don't want to live in an institution, much less donate my shares or my lunch to one...

New Message
Please login to post a reply