Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: my two cents, (and if this keeps up that's all I'll be worth)

bmh - don't be reminding people of any facts or what they said in June. Really folks. I cannot believe the theories that are thrown against the wall here to see if they stick, and then become accepted. EZ, I love you buddy but how can you state the delays are "understandable" when the company has made zero public statements as to the holdup? We have Michael5 saying it's done with us and the Chinese and that Chavez is the holdup because he has to make a grand announcement before the election. He doesn't say "I think" in the beginning of his remarks and then we have others say "I agree with Michael". There are some great posters here who've done more DD on this than I ever have or ever will. I am very appreciative. But we oughta step back and figure out what we know for sure, and what is pure speculation that we've allowed to become somewhat factual. And regarding the "no such thing as hold" comment. Huh?

New Message
Please login to post a reply