Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: my two cents, (and if this keeps up that's all I'll be worth)

IMO-

There is a lot of wiggle room in the language, so I'm sure there are many reasons that could be found that explain why Kry / CR cannot keep the announced schedule. I have just about heard every excuse one could imagine and I am just going on 4 years at KRY.

There are a lot of problems bigger than this gold mine on the planet and they seem to be converging. I wonder how long the Chinese will continue to support the status que and continue to buy our bonds. The sense that things are changing and things we have been comfortable with may be coming to an end soon seems to be adding to our anguish, since no official reason has been offered about why this is taking longer than announced.

One thing I guess I am going to have to accept is this A&F agreement could be finished today or this waiting could be prolonged, either way I cant buy more nor sell any here.

The SP is taking it in the shorts now. Looking for Mr 400, 300, 200 whomever or an announcement.

New Message
Please login to post a reply