Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: my two cents, (and if this keeps up that's all I'll be worth)

Personally, I still speculate this stock is a buy right now and there will be sp rise in the near future. With that said if people are annoyed with management right now I completely get it. God knows I sure am. Many of us have been with this stock for years and regardless of whos to be blamed, every time we are given a time frame it isnt met. For months we we're all in limbo and the company finally gives us some news with a time frame and once again they over promise and under deliver. Instead of July 31st tell us Sept 31st and let us all be impressed how they got it done sooner...say Aug 13th as an example. Every time they miss a time frame THEY SUPPLIED we talk about not knowing all the facts and trusting management. Personally Im sick of the damn excuses we have to make up for them because they dont tell us what the hell is going on. The management of this company is INFURIATING! ...and thats all I have to say about that. (for now)

New Message
Please login to post a reply