Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: my two cents, (and if this keeps up that's all I'll be worth)

This is opinion on my part. Regarding using 7/31 instead of September or some other date (and they even through in "the earlier of" to make it like it could happen before 7/31)...recall that at the time of this June announcement, RF and the boys were staring at a funeral atmosphere at the rapidly approaching AGM. Think back to how despondent most were, with arbitration the only hope we thought. First, I am not saying that this played into the date chosen or negotiated, but i do think they needed to provide the shareholders with an aggessive/not too distant time period for us to all get fired up over (and it worked for the most part). Everybody here knew that, for all intents and purposes, we were broke and any "They have until 9/30..." would have led to even more groans than they got over giving away the 2/3 that we did (and again, I absolutely believe we had to make that deal or go under, no choice). This failure to explain publicly what is now happening is inexcusable to me. Had something come out 3 or 4 days after 7/31 I could've rationalized what some here have tried to say. But now? No way, Mishandled folks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply