Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

There is one thing that would satisfy me....release the news of the final JV Agreement along with all of the other information that is necessary for loyal shareholders to cast an informed vote:

1. Confirmation that permit is\will be approved by Venezuela (i.e. letter of intent)

2. Definition of Gold Sale Law as it pertains to KRY (my guess is that this will be a universal law and not done on a case by case basis).

3. Terms of currency exchange

Quite frankly I'm sick and tired of all the Hugo apologists out there....some of which are the same ones blathering about what a genious Fung is and how China has Venezela by the balls.

After being BLACKMAILED....we gave away TWO THIRDS of the F'n value of this play in return for a PERMIT. China is getting ounces in the ground DIRT CHEAP (even after capitalizing the construction...blah....blah...blah). I want to see the F'n PERMIT BEFORE I VOTE! Management has free "in the money" options. The 'bought deal' financiers are ahead of the game courtesy of keeping retail in the dark....(couldn't give advance warning of the bought deal now could we?). Hugo can go "F" himself as far as I'm concerned and so can the "artisinal" miners. All El Douchebag has ever done is lied to, ignored and stiffed the 'artisinal miners'. If Fung can't provide the aforementioned information to his long, strong and loyal shareholders BEFORE the shareholder vote he is not a genius...he is either a pussy or a crook or a combination of both. THERE! I said it! C'mon and get me! I'm ready for a fight!

New Message
Please login to post a reply