Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I agree. I think the reward/risk ratio is definately in favor of the reward. The CRRC / CREC deal is about as good as it gets to permitting as it gets. Sorry to hear about the $4 first in buys but your'e not alone. This thread can attest to this.

I'm actually the most optimistic Iv'e been in the last year or so waiting for the legal wranglings to run its course. I.E. bondholders and now the JV with our new partners from the Orient. I'm all in! As is a fellow co-worker who spent 1 yr. serving in Afghanistan playing the market off a I-phone, made a million off SFI and ( he drove me nuts) IM'g me every 5 mins " Hey what price is ?" LMAO! This should be our best indication we're in a good place now.

As for the reasons for the Chinese to invest into Latin America are evident as they need to branch out for natural resources and divest as fast as they can out of the dollar.

Your contentious wait similiar to mine and others on this thread and beyond cannot be ignored. I for one have waited too for some time. My avg. is around .38 cents there and abouts and to the tune of a bit more than your holdings but that doesn't matter. What matters to me as many here can agree is that our long awaited conquest in getting Las Cristinas off the ground , indiginous trained and working feeding thier families and lastly a PR putting KRY on the map as a major player in Vz.

That's my hope and my delivery to this tour.

Good luck folks... We're gonna do it !

Cheers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply