Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

The old saw..."Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result". Any subscribers on this board want to enroll?

I would fully expect the 13+/- year shareholders to be feeling at least a little bit insane...but then, how would they know? LOL :-)

I also hope they will at last be proved sane, because it will help me with one more positive result, because it is #25 on my list of holdings each modest enough to not break me, but large enough when successful to make me smile. I know, perhaps I can afford a little more patience, but I believe it is necessary for us all.

But there is no way I will hold KRY or any stock longer than 6-12 months with anything like the track record or KRY. I might watch it amd return to it later if........

Hey, guys and dolls, ( or should I say Gentlemen and Ladies??!!), I do truly hope it works for all of us, especially those who are dependent upon it. ..........And please!!!...be civil and patient with each other. We are, after all, in the same boat.

A greybeard Karate kid.

PS.... to OptionsGal.. If it REALLY hits, Yes, I.ll see you on the beach in Tahiti. I'll be the guy with a million........................................wrinkles. TeeHee

New Message
Please login to post a reply