Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

EZ, I don't think anyone but Chavez will win the next election, because IMO, he'll rig it if need be. But....in the event he were to lose it I thought I really should dig around and see what I could find about opponents. With the way the mass media isn't reporting anything good about any Chavez opponents, it seems the people in VZ have so little to be influenced by other than wishing Chavez were doing a better job. But I didn't find much that makes even Aria sound like much of a threat. He evidentally came out against Chavez and acted very final in washing his hands of their association, pubically, then later he allowed himself to be talked into being VZ' ambassador to the UN. So....he caved in his opposition.

We wait. Wait for Fall to lite a fire under gold's spot price and for Chavez's election time to arrive and then we hear a contracted 21 trumpet salute, all sounding at once, then Fung stands up and says to AP: We have our permit! And let those idiot Russians know, would ya pls? !!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply