Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Zen I think everything on yahoo is usualy about ten minutes behind except for the real time price which is pretty much real time. The Yahoo (3M) volume must be the three month average volume. Right now AMEX volume 312K on Yahoo, 314K on Scottrade. Scottrade 10 day avg is at 567K.

Volume and price: Not enough volume today to mean much in the pps increase.

What is interesting is the gold price spike of the last two hours, the housing report in relation to the gold spike and the yen buying in relation to the dollar. Seems our stock is benefiting from the gold price and maybe a morning bottom put in at the markets.

The housing report shows that the economy is grinding to a halt (no inflation) yet people are buying gold and dropping the dollar, so I am seeing a flight to safety without fear of inflation. Could be flight to safety because fear of deflation. An article I just posted in OT talks about this stuff.

Anyway 10 million shares traded quickly, pps spike and a halt (something like that) thats what I would like to see..........

New Message
Please login to post a reply