Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"When has KRY NOT told it staight ,and why do you even question that?"

I'm reasonably hopeful that we have finally arrived and that there will finally be rewards for our patience. However, there have definitely been times when they have not told it straight.

I previously recounted the story of how I, in a face-to-face meeting with CEO, CFO, RM asked about them not telling the truth about on of their financing partners and got assurances that would stop, (no challenging my initial assertion).

One of my favorite KRY moments was the the last AGM which was held in Vancouver -1999? The meeting room was surrounded with large "engineered" drawings of how the mill would be built.......please.........

I established myself as a trouble maker right from the start. My first question was "are we married to Mr. Chavez?" The ambassaor, from the opposition party and still on the BOD almost fell off his chair turning around to stare at me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply