Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I don't believe that Chavez and his cronies care too much about jobs and prosperity amongst the lower "class". It's all about power and self-preservation - I think more of Stalin than Ghandi.

In fact, he is in the midst of selling Venezuela's resources, its future, for a cash flow today - and how much of that ends up in his pockets. It's the furthest possible from trying to wwnsure that there are jobs for the poor. This re-structuring of the artisanals will have been at the request (demand?) of the Chinese.

That's why I tend to believe those on here who suggest that we could yet end up as the gate keepers of the development of the entire resource sector of Vennie - at least the precious metal portion of it.

Since China has joined the WTO it recognizes that it has to be at least aware of public sentiment in its dealings overseas. Hence a potentially important role for Kry, which has bled itself dry over the past few years, building infrastructure, etc.

And that clip from Greenspan in 1966 - what a succinct, clear description of the real horror of government-backed paper money. You guys are great for posting all this stuff - whether immediately impacting our 9 1/2 month old pregnancy, or not. Thank you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply