Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Jennings picks up another 25,000: so far today they've bought 725,000 shares

Bmau, its like a wash both parties are paying the same price and I am sure this is one reason its being done instead of both parties buying and selling on the open market.

Conspiracy theory 1,005

In Sept China Railway visited Chavez to see if they were an acceptable partner for LC (fact from AGM). So then we can also assume that KRY had been talking with them prior to this Sept meeting with Chavez.

From about June to the end of Oct last year KRY was held at .25 (give or take) and someone accumulated a bunch. Nov 16-17 hit and they sold some for profit as they probably did in June of this year. In June this was shorted on the run up. This past week Jennings is the front runner of whoever accumulated at .25 last year with these crosses (selling) to the shorter who took their position at deal time (buying)? I believe in Canada they don't have to report any positions below 9.99% (I could be wrong).

Like I said conspiracy theory but it is interesting we were stuck at .25 in what I would imagine the time KRY was talking to China Railway for quite some time...why?

New Message
Please login to post a reply