Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

My question regarding the permit (the MOC as well), was more about it getting issued to the new JV. The permit for KRY may very well have been ready to issue, if Chavez, AND the right, significant ministers were willing to to give it. But that was in completely different circumstances.

We now are dealing with a completely different entity, being a JV with another company. The whole permit may very well have to be re written, and very likely re worded. Much has changed in the past few years, and who knows what Chavez and his ministers want now. OR, if they agree. I think we should remember that there are divisions within the government, as to which way things should be done. Politics.......

The MOC could also be a real stickler. I have little doubt that there is the desire on the Governments side, to change the MOC to favour VZ more. They may be able to push that point, seeing as the MOC will be for a new entity.

Really what I was saying, is that there ARE reasons why the holdup could have to do with the above. We certainly would not be told this by KRY, unless it actually came down to VZ refusing to co-operate with the CRRC and KRY, with regards to terms.

I think there are more fingers in this pie than know.

Pen

New Message
Please login to post a reply