Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Just had a phone conversation with R. Marshall. For what it is worth, A few points..........

Everyone there still expects a 4th Q closing. When I commented on the original date he replied openly.........

The original July 31 date was based on a 6 page initial agreement, not forseeing the complexity of the structure and "what ifs" that have evolved as necessary. The creating and wordsmithing are essentially completed, something between one and two thousand pages, and "We feel we are now at the end of the process".

He could not agree to a firm date but did say that everyone involved "appears eager" and the approval and shareholder notification (and voting) should be" not far away". .

I did not sense any evasiveness, only prudent reserve. But then, that is what they pay him for. I was pleased that he was immediately available and free to discuss things.

Did it affect my view of things? I am more likely to accept EZ's optimism as reasonable, and did not acquire any new negative concerns that this deal will fail. All in all, it endorses the status quo, i.e., We just have to wait for it to work out. At a minimum, it has removed the nagging concerns I have acquired from the spectrum of possibilities seen on this board.

My patience has been refreshed. I hope this gives some solace to others, as well...........................AG

New Message
Please login to post a reply