Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"Is there anything standing in the way of that scenario?"

Todd I am in full agreement with your post.

Anything standing in the way? I don't believe there is except the BUY OUT PRICE that KRY may accept and I do not really see them accepting anything less then present value.

Present Gold Price is $1350 per ounce.

Cost of production has been estimated at $350 per ounce.

1/3 of 20 million ounces comes to 6.667 million ounces. Kry's share.

6.667 million ounces at a price of $1350 per ounce leaves a profit of $1000 per ounce.

We are also required to pay 1/3 of the mine bldg costs out of these profits.

For arguments sake lets base Kry's outstanding shares at 500 million.

Dividing 6.667 Billion Dollars by 500 million shares gives you a present net processed value of $13.33 per KRY share.

Why should we accept a buy out price in a risiing precious metals market?

If China wants to run it themseves they will.

If this happens, with this asset showing on our books Crystallex will soon locate another mine that they can put their efforts towards developing.

So why should we accept a buy out. Those are proven ounces that Crystallex has put their heart @ soul, precious time and untold millions into, in the hope of locating a mine worth putting into production. One Company in a 1000 finds anything worth developing.

China may be very wise in keeping Crystallex's expertise as their many years of experience could pay big dividends to this J/V in the future.

Again JMO and another possible scenario.

There are many avenues one could consider. Others are very Welcome.

Hopefully we know soon.

Best Regards Sm

New Message
Please login to post a reply