Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

AD, that's a good question. my personal opinion is that IF we get a permit, anyone that gets into this stock now is looking at an instant 5 bagger...from there, who knows?

the reason we dont move on news like (nice find makin).." Chinese visitors will form working groups to discuss the expansion of Siderurgica del Orinoco (Sidor), and quantify the gold reserves of Venezuela.

"There is a mine which is the largest in the world. According to data, there are about 30,000 million dollars in gold and according to studies from China, we have enough coltan," said Chavez.

is because this is'nt the first time "quantifying gold reserves" and the mention of "the largest mine" has been tossed out there like a carrot...the chinese have done it before, the russians have done it before, even the f'n iranians have quantified ven resources...everybody has been burned so much by this story that nobody, AND I MEAN NOBODY is buying BS..
no ticky, no laundry!

BTW!?! i thought fung just got back from venezuela? what is this mention of 22 companies that want to do business in ven having a meeting for the next week? also, where the hell did they find 22 companies that would want anything to do with venezuela?

New Message
Please login to post a reply