Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

EZ's right. This is not a matter of national pride. The cold hard fact is that the disconnect between the US and Canada is growing ever-wider, in financial terms. Yes, I am aware they are our largest trading partner. It's all about resources, we have them in spades - they buy them.

The US model is broken - badly broken. The administration there believes that printing trillions of dollars is the fix. It is only magnifying the problem while driving the greenback into the dirt and sending GOLD into the stratosphere.

I can tell you first hand that the US economy is in shambles while Canada chugs on. Of course, what happens south of the border affects us. In many ways, not like you'd think... for example, the auto industry. During 2008 and 2009 while that industry was going down in flames and the US market declined from 16.9 million units to under 10 million, the biggest problem encountered by many retail dealers in Canada was a lack of available product to sell. Our banks continued to make billions of dollars throughout the whole mess, while the whole US banking system went in the crapper. The Canadian real estate market has been only moderately affected... do I even have to comment on the US RE situation?

I know this is an overly simplistic illustration, but if you actually do the research it becomes readly apparent. The US economy is in dire straits - Canada's is not. The US dollar will continue to devalue and gold will climb.

If the Chinese Gov, the Venezuelan Gov and Crystallex ever get their sh!t together, we'll all be rich!

Have a happy Friday everyone! Godspeed!

New Message
Please login to post a reply