Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Good day.

I'm on my holidays at present but wanted to share a response from Richard. He gave me permission to communicate his response to me.

Teutracker

Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 10:01 AM
To: stephen mcmillan
Subject: RE:

Hello Mr. McMillan, thank you for the link to the article. The Company follows Venezuelan Government actions and face to face meetings more than the press coverage.

Yes I did speak with Bob last week. He continues to advise me that CREC/CRRC remains eager to complete the transaction and that recent meetings with Venezuela regarding the Las Cristinas Project, permitting and development under the Crystallex MOC were encouraging.

Ultimately the success of the transaction, permitting and advancement of Las Cristinas now remains in the Venezuelans hands and we and CREC/CRRC are doing what we can to speed up their actions.

I have not been advised of any change in targets and still believe that it is Crystallex and CREC/CRRC goal to get everything wrapped up this quarter.

Rgds,

Richard Marshall

New Message
Please login to post a reply